Sunday, March 20, 2011

okie so whats up peeps? nothings really new around here. cottage season is fast approaching and i can't wait! i need a serious break around here!

this evening i went out with jason to Santa Fe.. It was very tastey. then we went to starbucks. i found a starbucks buddy!!! how awesome is that! lol and we talked which is nice. he still wants me to move in with him and he said my rent wouldnt be alot but im nervous id give him a certain amount and it wouldnt be enough and he wouldnt tell me. but its sweet he wants me to come live with him id really like it, so ill see i guess. i also know when i tell mom any of this she won't like any of it. at least shed have a break from me even if it didnt work out lol i guess thats my news for now. i could bitch alot more but i won't lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home