Tuesday, January 25, 2011

dear pitbul

OK i don't know what it is about pitbul. he isn't crazy hot or anything but I'm mad for this guy lol. And is voice i this song just makes me happy. so i posted a link enjoy.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LefQdEMJP1I

Thursday is Lisa's knee operation. Moms starting to nutty on me. Ive learned very well that mom doesn't handle stress well... at all. this should be an interesting week coming up. I'm going to do my best to make Lisa busy by playing games with her etc... i hope that works.

Also today I went to Julies in Burlington. got my under arms waxed for the first time ever in my life. holy cowabunga! that hurt! the left one not as much as the right but still. i can tolerate it but how do women get other things waxed? maybe one day ill venture into trying that but wow that wasn't what i was expecting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home