Saturday, June 14, 2008

ok so since last i posted so much has happened. first i'll start with the fct that i went to Tunisia in april. Wow! It was great! the first week I went on a tour. It was packed full of adventures. wake up at 6am and go to bed at like 12am. long great days! Of course met my Karim. *love* Such a sweetheart. Its really hard being away from him. I almost wished we didnt like eachother, and it would have made life so much easier! lol Were now planning on how to get him living here. Its so hard to figure out life when u need to lol. I've told mom everything now. its a little stressful. last night she was supportive, this afternoon shes not. I think moms a little threatened and worried shes never going t hear from me or something. i dunno, im sure once she finds out that shes my mother and im not who she thinks i am she'll relax and know that im not going to stop talking to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home