Saturday, January 15, 2011

random thoughts needing out a.k.a save my soul

How do I say, I like you, I think you re amazing and I just want to be part of your life. I want to support you and I'll always be there for you with out sounding or reacting in a crazy way? lol

Maybe its me who knows what they want and the other person doesn't? I know I've always been confident and assertive in what I want and who I am, but why can't people see that?
I wanted a car and a house by the age of 25 I got both by 21. I had my career dream at the same time. I love change, and would like to be involved in other peoples lives to maybe change something in mine. maybe I'm just too open minded and to eager to learn and live. maybe its because when something new comes along i put all of me and all of my heart into it? i don't want to fail. not this one not this time. someone has to take the time to understand me? i know i'm slower than most due to my health but i'm really trying and working on that (i think what i lake there i makeup in driving time anyways lol) i'm here and im willing someone just let me in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home