Friday, May 19, 2006

Good Afternoon!!

Hello people who may or may not read this anymore lol. Hows it going? I'm doing pretty darn good. For some reason my trip to the cottage did me wonders! Even though i was sick the whole time and on antibiotics it all seemed to cure me! I have been back and with more energy than I have in the past couple monthes. Not to mention the smile that hasnt been wiped off my face. Not sure how to explain that one but im not going to argue it.

Tonight Moe and I are off to the Toronto Eatons Centre. Moe's birthday is on Sunday so this weekend is mostly about him. Not like much isn't though lol. Tonight its toronto tomorrow is dinner and then Sunday Lisa wants to do fireworks. I hope all goes well. Next weekend should be good too. moe and i are heading up to the cottage on friday night to sunday. im hoping to dock is in so we can veg on there for a while. maybe the water will be warm enough?? hmmm wishful thinking! hehe anyone else want to come? got lots of room! hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home