Sunday, May 14, 2006

Friday at the cottage...

5:38pm on Friday evening. Today was a good day. Mom and I have been here since Wednesday afternoon. We haven’t killed each other yet. Lol Dad we believe is on his way up to the cottage now. We don’t know who hes bringing with him. If lisa or laura don’t come I’m going to be kind of upset because I would have gotten dad to bring moe with him. It would have been nice for him to get up here an extra time this year. (at least this is the way I’m thinking hehe. And also I’m going to be stuck with mom and dad for two day and grandma on Saturday all alone! Could be dangerous. Maybe I’ll just happen to sleep in tomorrow till like 1pm. lol Avoid all moms “mother in law is coming stress”

Today we went into Bancroft. It was suppose to rain all day but it’s been nothing but sun. We did some window shopping. And some money shopping hehe. Mom bought me a pair of undies :D so great! They have a little cat on them and it says “puuuurfect” hehe they’re cute and really comfy! Then she bought me some fudge and chocolate! (I think she’s wanting something from me!) Also yesterday she gave me a pedicure, a manicure and she dyed my hair! (something’s up right?! I know! something has to be up!) okie… yeap…. she just took my chocolate away from me lol. That’s it all!! Hell is going to break loose now!

Since I’ve been up here I’ve been sleeping. I’m trying to fight an infection and its killing me! I sleep like 12 hours through the night and then 3 hours through the afternoon. I think when I get home im not going to sleep for a week!

*thoughts drifting* *loon swims by* *woooo pretty*

Hmmm…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home