Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm completely blank...


Hello all! So yeap, my mind is mush. I have not much to write anymore and im not exactly sure the reason for it. I'm still wokring at Smart Set which has been fun. My hours are picking up a little the past couple weeks and I hop it stays that way. I love the people I'm working with. Its like going to work with all your friends. It might help that one of my bosses is my best friend Jen. I'm also still loving the discounts. My wallet is not. lol The spring colours are amazing and im have to buy them all by the end of the season. btw.. Happy first day of SPRING!! after a record breaking warmest winter, its nice to know that the sun and days will be around longer.

So whats new? well... this weekend past Moe, Lisa nad I went to the Maple Syrup fest at Bronte Creek. It was nice to get out and do something. Ive seen better ones, but we all had a really great time. lots of smiles all around and it was just the sugar talkin!! hehe Maybe just half of it... hehe This weekend coming up Lisa thought we should go to St. Jacobs for some better syrup. I think its a good thought if we can arrange it. but moe and i both work on saturday so i dunno.

My photography classes has come to a stop. stupid strike. i had two classes left.. review and exam just in time for the strike. oh well. i figured out alot about the camera and am looking foward to applying it all. the one think im not too sure about is why i would want to change my F-Stop. i guess it could come in handy one day. well i guess thats it for now. i have to get changed then go out for some stuff. then pass out on my bed or something.

ok so maybe im not completely blank...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home