Sunday, December 25, 2005

So how was it?

So last night I stayed over at my parents as my sisters came later in the morning around 10am. We gave maddie her presents first. She came face to ce with a reindeer..

and then she ate it...

After opening all the presents we ater a brunch that mom did up. very tasty!!
All in all christmas this year was pretty quiet. Uncle ed in Alberta and Amanada in Mexico made for only 7 of us which was just weird hehe. Gift wise, i think i did pretty good hehe. mom and dad gave me a cuisnart SO GREAT! hehe and dad got me a soap stone seal, its soo cute! i also got my own 1gig flas card for dads camera heheand then lisa and laura got me some chocolates and 50 bucks to smart set. i got a bunch of little things from santa like crest white strips, dvd charlie and the chocolate factory and a finger puppet mouse. (i dunno)

and last night from aunt jackie and uncle ron i got 20 bucks to future shop and a tea pot. and jen jen got me the first season of sex and the city which i will be wtching tomorrow i think. All in all it was a pretty great christmas, and i hope everyone had the same!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home