Thursday, March 02, 2006

yay snow!


good mor... i mean afternoon! hows it going? things around here are pretty good. Moe is finally settled into a house. and my house is finally gone back to normal. somewhat. Lisa and I... and I guess mom, have decided to sell the house this spring. Kinda sucks, but at the same time I think its needed. I wish I could stay, without the thought of having to rent out the two rooms. that would be a perfect world :) ahh well a little apartment for myself might do me well.

Work is alright. I haven't had many shifts this past month. I'm thinking I might look for a part time job in a kitchen somewhere. just to get back into things with cooking. If only I could find a place that part time doesnt mean 40 hours a week in the restaurant world. on the other hand im going to figure out a flyer i think for my catering and hand some of them out in the burlington area. Get my duckies in a row for that :)

My photography course is almost done. I'm trying to get some action shots for my assignment and my shutter speeds are confusing me. its not good since i only have two classes left and one is the exam. I realized that my teacher is the guy that taught my dad for his Henrys one day course. thought it was kinda weird. dad had taken a picture through the course and it really looks like my teacher so im going to ask him on tuesday if its him hehe.

Anyways, so i'm going to try and get back to my blogging. I'm truly sorry to my fan about not blogging. hehe I think my brain has been on over thinking lately and i just can't be bothered to think more than i need to. I'm off to go figure out my shutter speeds and shower and such. so have a good day and don't forget new ER is on tonight! annnnnnnnd only 3 days til Greys again! teehee best show ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home