Wednesday, January 04, 2006

over the moon...

So yesterday i got moe. wow. what can i say? i don't think its hit me yet. like the reality that hes here. i don't know if its hit him yet. i just keep hugging him lol. he might kill me soon im not sure. but i dont want to let him go. maybe i'll realize that hes actually here and to stay. i'm also so overtired i have so many things going through my head and i just want to make it through this week. i have the weekend off so im looking foward to that. maybe catch up on sleep. probably not lol. do you ever talk to people over the net and think oh they can't be that person in person? and its great. and i don't know what else to say but hes great. and i've found a smile on my face that i havent had in a long time and im hoping it will never leave. and since im too tired to think anymore im going to set up my blankets and maybe fall asleep while daddy watches tv. hehe. another busy day tomorrow but at least i can stay up later and enjoy my long weekend. with moe. and possibley others. hehe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's great that things worked out. I wish you all the best of luck. Your experiences can bring hope to others doing similar thinsg!

5:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home