Saturday, April 15, 2006

what a long weekend..


okie so its only friday.. well ok technically saturday. my weekend started on thursday night as it is the long weekend. it wasnt off to a good start. after having a pretty good day at work, due to a rather nice date the night before (lets hope he calls!), i left to come home. i ended up rear-ending a girl on the highway. it really shook me up. you would think "Leanne you've been in a few accidents, by now u should be used to them" but no. they seem to get worse each time. Not that the accidents are worse just that it upsets me more each time. the worse part isn't even the accident, its the phone call to dad disappointing him telling him about it... and not having the money to look after my own stupidity.

So I come home and talk to lisa, and after telling her what just happened, she tells me that my dads secretary has died. now agnus was like family to us in a way. she came with dad to work for him when the past company my father was employed at went bankrupt. then after a great effort of holding my tears in about that, my mothered phoned me and talked to me about a stag and doe for her friends kids and asking how many tickets and wanted and such. so i got off the phone with her and she phoned me back letting me know that their dog, watson had died. not really a big issue for me i guess, but i started crying on the phone. she was a little shocked to say the least that i was crying over a dog that wasnt really mine lol then i explained everything else to her. at that moment i just wanted to curl up in someones arms for the rest of the night and just stay there. forever.

so today i really wanted to go out, but of course its easter and nothings open. so i cleaned the house. i think it looks pretty good. i just need to vacuum the living room. I think this week iim going to grab boxes from work and just start packing things and getting rid of crap ive got sitting around the house. i felt like doing it today but i had no boxes lol. and i think i would of gotten in everyones way.

i think tomorrow im going to go to the grocery store and get what i need to get for easter dinner. i've decided to make a cesear salad. i need to find stuff for the dressing and get the romaine and such. after that i think i'll go out and play with the camera. i haven't done so in a while and need to practise what i've learned. Maybe get some shots to send to photolife magazine. anyways! off to bed i go since its 2am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home