Monday, July 12, 2004

*yawn*

so, 11:30pm this is my exciting life. Eating Guylian chocolates and mmm finally having a vanilla almond coffee... yes ill be up all night now. but i finally have my coffee. so whats on my mind today. well lets see i woke up didnt do much for hours finally decided to have a shower and go to moms. that was just so much fun. trying to work on a flyere of sorts for posting for catering. ever friggin two minutes leann come here leanne come here... MOM NO! that didnt even get through to her so i ended up completely ignoring her the whole time. it was a very painful hour lol. but i got it done had to listen to babble for 10 minutes and came home just in time for jason not to come over. so i made dinner for lisa and i just some taters, chicken and feta and tomatoes. then went to shoppers bought toothpaste chocolate and headed to mickey d's for two sundaes for lisa and i. and thats the story of my life. tomorrow i think ill take the flyer down and get it copied. maybe post some. anyways my eyes are killing me so im gonna watch sex in the city and go to bed. so goodnight world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home