Tuesday, July 06, 2004

pamper me silly

today today what did i do today.. well i had a fab day today i guess. even though i woke up super tired, and actually my eyes are starting to hurt again so im gonna make this quick. i woke up, and came on the computer for a while, had my shower. went and picked up jen for 1. then we went to future shop in ancaster. she bought another friends season. yay jen! hehe and lets see then we went to burlington mall and split some NY fries. so good. then i had an appointment at Julies Salon place thingy. got a manicure and pedicure done. om it was so nice. i must say all men or women need to do this for themselves. as i said today it should be a medical write off. its totally relaxing and u feel like 100 bucks after! its so nice and its so good for u. i havent had any of this dont in about two years and it was so great! also ive had one back massage in my life and let me tell u, if u've ever had back problems, its worth going! its heaven, my back didnt bug me for monthes after i got that done. trust me! if spending a lil money helps me from future pain/medical problems i urge u to go out and do these things for urself. even if its like once a year. anyways.. then what did jen and i do.. oh! i got my hair done. it was a full pamper day for lil me today. i almost fell asleep i swear when she was doing my hair. it was great. then we came home (to my place) and i made perogies and mmm so good. then took jen jen home and have been veggin ever since. now i should probably go cause i gotta get up to go to moms to look after the puppies tomorrow. theyre so cute! and im working on my scrapbook for leighton with sarah tomorrow. should be fun. so goodnight moon. oh! and did i mention walmart? ya i went a lil movie crazy. i bought snatch! WOOHOO! best movie. and i bought memphis belle and hmmm ian thornlys new cd (10 bucks!) umm lets see what else.. oh spiderman on vhs the first one so i can see the second... and socks and i think i got one more dvd but i forget...brokendown palace! very good movies i think. lol anyways night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home