Thursday, July 01, 2004

sunbeams dance like little fireflies...

i lay in bed. look at the clock. 2 more hours til i have to get up. why does this always happen? my eyes are tired but i cant sleep. not even lisas up yet and she has to be at work in less than an hour. i shut my eyes and turn over. why am i so hot? get these covers off of me! now im cold. hot. cold. ahhh! the wind keeps blowing my blind agains my star lights so they fall against thw wood. everything is become increasingly annoying. a voice "lee where are ur keys?" i reply "downstairs" "lee think where they are" im thinking alright, im thinking why do i need to know this right now its friggin not even 7am. "i dunno the valet key is on the coffee table" i havent even open my eyes yet. i listen as lisa goes to my car comes back in, silence. then the front door shuts. i lay in bed a little more. just sleep. i cant. roll over its 7:15. ahh god. well thats it i cant sleep and laura will be here in two hours for breakfast. might as well get up and have coffee. everything is still a blur. wonder downstairs. lisas left me little notes on my computer. i like little notes. even if it is just about money. ill have to start leaving her little good morning notes before she goes to work. so i turn the computer on. wow 3 people online. 2 more than i thought! gwt up and make coffee. finally ive figured out my coffee maker. how much coffee to water. vanilla hazelnut this morning. tastes so good. medium double double of that? yes please! so now i sit listening to nina gordon, the song james just sent me, with pork chop skwaking in the background and the sound of the fish tank filter cause there isnt enough water. oh and bird chirpping from outside. its amazing what u can hear in the morning, when all u want is quiet. i love sitting here though in the livingroom. with my window. watch morning people walk by. the suns glisening through my front door through the trees. do you think mian desserts is open? i want cheesecake lol. another hour and ill have breakfast. i dont understand but when i wake up so early im always starving when i get up. im kinda excited abuot this day. laura and i dont really get to spend time together. well cause we usually fight with other people around truthfully. so ive learned to keep my mouth shut at most family functions. but it'll be nice, we'll go for breakfast then head out to hagersville area and look at houses. although it would probably be sensable to call a real esate agent and have them book a few houses or something. but thats ok. i like driving and its time with laura, on a subject i have a little knowledge about. now i guess ill look up houses and go have my shower. everyone have a good day if u read this before it ends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

Hey Leanno!

Glad to hear you like that song! I think it's just amazing, and everyone should see that movie The Notebook!

Hope you were successful in your house hunt! Talk to ya lata!

--Jam

8:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home