Friday, February 02, 2007

its just the way im feelin...

so i have dogsledding pictures. But i needed to clean up my computer a little so i burnt them to disk. theyre in the car. ill get them when i drive next time hehe. my dogsledding week was amazing. my team sucked lol but i had the guide jon. he was great. he made me lead the team a little which was good when they were focused lol. i do however have a bruise on my crotch the size of a twoonie from when i fell off. i have no idea how i did it but it hurts lol.

i found jen.

so much is happening in life and so much isnt. im not working that much and its driving me a little nuts. i have too much time to think about too much. karim, moving back home, what the next year hold for me... i just dont know. a little restless soul lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home