Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas Eve!

ok so people know last night was my little party. My mother decided that she wanted a free dinner last night so she came over with daddy for about the first hour or so. I asked mom to bring me daddys camera so i could use it for the evening. She said sure! So i was cooking away and mom was driving me a little nutty as well as some of my friends. and shes like leanne come sit down for a while. im like mom stop im in the middle of making gravy i cant stop now! *must keep cooking* so finally i got the gravy to a stage where i could let james take over so it wouldnt burn. well done on that james! and i hear ur dip was the best! so i went in and sat down and there was a present on the table for me. mom like leanne open ur gift its from ur father. i got up and was like i have to check on james. lol i went in the kitchen and was like james! i think daddy got me a camera! i was thinking ok like maybe a power shot or something and the little box was a carrying case. but no! my DADDY got me a Nikon D50 and the little box was my lens! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY! how much does my daddy rock! and how much does he spoil me! lol *spoiled* im so over the moon and happy! so ive added a few pictures from last night i hope u enjoy cause it was one of my greatest meals ever (according to my mother it was the best christmas dinner she ever had) So HAPPY!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home