Wednesday, December 20, 2006

camville...

ok i don't understand this. the webcam. yes i have one. i don't use it to "get naked" over the net. what do people get out of it? seriously? this drives me nuts! i do find it rather humourous when a guys like hey do u have a webcam? and ur like ya, can i see u? ya sure... then his comes on and ur like what the fuck it that then it all comes into focus. oh.. ooooooooooooh! fast click outta webcamville.

like i'm talking to this guy and have been for about three months or so. he lives in north africa, tunisia in fact. completely crazy for this guy. until today lol. well. minor set back really. we've been on webcam the whole time. i like to talk to a person face to face .. so to speak. hes like i wanna see u naked. of course im like n way in hell. and asked why and hes like "im curious" about what? if my ass is real? i can sadly assure u it is. like is it different for women than men? cause i dont want to see him naked unless hes physically infront of me and i can have my way with him really lol. someone please help explain this to me!?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, Leanne!
Yikes!
I am puzzled by this one too...I don't understand why people who barely know another expect each other to just rip off their clothes on webcam.
Usually that is when I stop talking to the person...lol
Good luck!
Sarah

10:43 a.m.  
Blogger Jam said...

LOL Sarah! "Usually"

Yeah, I find the whole nekkid webcam thing quite repulsive actually. I understand people get horny or whatever, but take a cold shower and stop asking me to show you my doodle.

--Jam

PS: This whole Blogger Beta thing SUCKS ASS. Everytime I go to post a comment, I have to like write it again after logging in because it logs me in incorrectly or some crap. UGH. That is all.

1:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so not "Usually".....ALWAYS!!!!! :D

11:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home