Monday, December 25, 2006

Well Merry Christmas!

ok so the best christmas in a while i my say! Every year dad gets us all a present. then mom ususally gets the rest. these presents from dad are what im starting to look foward to lol. normally art pieces and such. this year he go me a Nikon D50. If i got nothing else this year i would have been happy. actually i was. i am. hehe Every year on Christmas eve we get our "early day present" So This year was my camera. SO HAPPY!! So today i got lots of nice stuff as well... mom got the three of a weekend to haliburton to go dogsledding. and a hotel for a couple nights. really excited about that! i also got three sweaters, a blazer, scalloped potatoes?, lisa and laura got me 40 to HMV, grandma and grandpa shadforth gave us 50 bucks each to HBC, uncle ed gave us 50 bucks each, aunt jackie and uncle ron gave me a set of paderno trays and jenjen got me 35 bucks to best buy. so all and all i rocked this year! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home