Tuesday, February 15, 2005

i just realized its been a couple days since i really blogged anything. so its 11:31am and i've just gotten up. surprisingly im pretty awake at the moment. it took me about an hour to fall asleep last night, which is long for me. i usuallylay on my rightside for like 5 minutes then turn over onto my left and im out like a light. but no last night i was thinkings. so many things i can do and so many people i can see. and i dont know what to do. i've recently been given a new idea and invatation to go to australia. a guy i've been talking to for a few years, as offered me to stay with him and his wife, and gave me the idea that i should go down on a work visa for 3-6 monthes. this has sparked some intrest in my brain. then there is sarahs wedding in england. shes not really expecting anyone to come but her mom and dad from over here, and i know my mother and sister will tell me i should do that because its sarah, and i know other people there etc... but then my biggest worry is brazil. i think i would really be letting people down if i didnt go there. and i think i desperately want to see cae. but all of this of course is going to be based on how much of my money mom has left, which is beginning to be a pain in the ass cause i think i've asked her about 4 times since christmas and she hasnt figured it out. now shes complaining that she has no money so i don't want to bug. but its my money darn it! lol i wanna know about it!! and now im lost on what to say because i just had about 5 people message me lol. so im lost ill be back later ..maybe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home