Friday, February 04, 2005

england in june?

oh friday... this week has been somewhat of a blur to me for some reason. probably cause ive some how managed to be totally busy. which has been nice for once. infact its almost to the point i dont remember what i did lol... anyways, this evening was really nice. went over to moms about 3. took her truck to get washed. the guy came up to me and said, u knkow theres this girl that looks alot like u that comes through here lol. i was does she have a jetta? he was like ya! i was like ya thats me! lol i thought it to be really funny. it makes me happy that im remebered too hehe. so i took moms truck back home, then i went back with my car lol... theyre like oh we missed u where have u been?! lol then i got to the part where i actually line up my car, the one guy was telling me to come the other told not to, so there was a little of joking with my cutie guy there, then i got out and the other guy asked me how many car do i have lol.. i said this ones mine the other was moms. all was making sense to them by this point i hope lol... it was a good car wash day, cause then at the other end the guy that does the inside always makes me smile too. always good to go to the car wash to get rid of motherly stresses hehe.. so went back to moms and by that time lisa had showed up, so mom left me alone. then a little while later sarah showed up. she showed us some pictures of where shes going to be living in england. looks very nice! and i guess its looking like lisa and i are going to head down for the wedding. oh now i can't wait! hehe so excited! and i'll get to see leighton and everything, that should be really nice. so before she goes moms trying to throw her together a bridal shower, so that should be really fun. im sure ill do some food for that. at such notice im sure it will only be about 10 or so people lisa mom sarah and i being the half of it lol. so now im at home, lisas staying at moms tonight because dads in ottawa and when that happens mom gets lonely *sigh* ahh well i get the house to myself again *hehehe* so i guess thats it for now, im off to do other things, who knows what but i'll find something im sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home