Friday, February 11, 2005

why cant we just all get along?!

so, most of my neighbours are awesome. but theres always a few that i just dont understand. well infact two both having to do with my car. first the one thats really pissed me off tonight. Billy, who is married to Jodie and they live two houses from me. now most know that the west side of my street is permit parking and the east side of my street is 3 hours parking. cops really dont care about the 3 hour parking one. so because my car is so low i can not park in the winter in my carport because i have to go down the alleyway it killed the bottom of my car. anyways, so there is a spot kitty corner to my house. it fits two cars easy if u just pull them up to each end of the curb. now usually its my car and either billy or jodie parks infront or behind. so today i was parked infront of billys truck. i went out to dinner with my family so i moved. when i got home, billy had moved his truck up about two feet, right in the centre of the spot. so sometimes this happens and i always just say to myself okie, no worries he just doesnt know the front end of his truck to well right? lots of times this can happen. but not tonight. no now i know he does it out of spite. why u ask? because recently its snowed and he has not cleared it off his windshield yet, first clue, second tire marks dont go past his front wheel. so i ask why?, why would he do this? he doesnt need the whole spot, why would he do this just to upset me? what i really dont get is after we had our last storm, i hadnt gone out for acouple days, and my car was completely barried. like i think i could see about 6 inches of the windows. and as most know i cant really dig myself out due to lost muscle, so if i wanted to get out lisa would have to help me. so it turned out one morning i woke up and my car was shovelled out. i though wow! my little potugese neighbours shovelled me out! since they normal beat me to shovelling my sidewalk and porch. but no later in that day there was a truck parked infront of me and all the snow that was around my car was behind my car so i really couldnt get out. jodie, billys wife, came over and said hey my brother inlaw has parked infront of your car and we shovelled u out but we've blocked u so if u need to get out just come knock on the door and well move the truck so u can get out. lisa and i were in awe because it was so nice of them. now it ended up i didnt need to ask them to move. but it leave me wondering why billy would block me from using that space across the road cause as far as i know theres nothing going on between us, that they need to do this. so why i ask why!!! in the end i managed to squeeze in behind him, blocking a little of the other neighbours drive, but its part of a comany drive way so they have no problems getting in or out since its nice and wide, well... havent complained yet about it at least. i just dont get it. maybe theyre jealous cause i havent brought them baked goods yet. although i did make a baby shower cake for them that i havent gotten paid for like a year or so ago. anyways, so my other neighbour that live three doors to the south of me is a dirty old drunk guy lol. for some reason, he knows someone in the police department, so if any of us neighbours do something wrong hes the first to call it in and they come. this has happened to me twice and my other neighbours have warned me about them. wait no three. one being i parked my car across the street and i guess even though angles dad said it was ok if i blocked some of his drive, the mean guy didnt think it was ok. so i got a ticket for that. second was my party last year, we got a noise complaint that our tv was too loud and music was too loud. well music wasnt on neither was the tv, but friends were talking and play guitars, with our doors shut. who knows. we knew it was the mean guy though because bother neighbours beside me well one comes over if were too loud in the backyard, and the other says "its not like u do it every weekend, so i can handle it once in a while" of course this was pertaining to one party that was in the backyard that got a little out of hand because they werent my friends. anyways so the third time mister mean neighbour got me, was 9:30pm i parked infront of my house and unloaded groceries. but after i toold the last bags in i unload them then i move the car. so i guess while i was doing that he looked out and noticed that i was parked there in the permit only spot. oh no! i must have been sent right from the devil! such a bad person am i! oi! so now u ask, well leanne, to solve all of these things why dont u just get a permit?? well! my car is registered under my fathers name and on the registery it has the address of dads place not mine. all for insurance purpose. so the city of hamilton will not issue a permit unless on the registry it has my address. i can change it but then it changes with the insurance company as well. so dad is made about it and last i left it with him to work out cause i cant do anything without him anyways. so who knows maybe by the end of the year i can get a permit! and now im going to bed, tomorrow if i have time i'll tell u about my crazy obsessive guy thats sacres me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home