Friday, January 07, 2005

brazil this brazil that hehe... YAY BRAZIL!

so, brazil. yeap i think it might work. if all goes well and i work my butt off to save every penny, and if i get my bonds back, and mom doesnt try and take my money from me lol, i think i'll be going around july. leighton my little british hero! he has a friend originally from brazil, whos going to help me get my mind at ease i think. shes moving back to brazil around july i think and has offered to meet up with me when i get there, show me around and stuff. and best part is she knows portugese! lol *huge* relief!! so i think all is set to go, i just need to get the money in order. the talk with mom which im not looking foward to. she has this huge problem giving me my money back. i think she hates the fact that she owes me money. ahh well ive got a few monthes to butter her up on that. i think im going to have to save an extra 1000 bucks just too go shopping before the trip for the trip lol. clothes, suitcase, passport all that health stuff. oh my stomach flips just thinking about going hehe im so excited about it. i think ill be crushed if for some reason i can't go. anyways, im sure everyone is sick of me talkin about brazil.. so back to the reality of hamilton here hehe. tomorrow is the funeral for kirks grandmother. not always a pleasent thing. *just keep thinking brazil* hehe then i wont cry.. i hope. then i think the rest of the day ill spend cleaning up the kitchen, depending on how things go in brantford. such an exciting life i have! today i went for bloodwork, im always worried how thats going to turn out. i have clinic on wednesday so well see if im healthy or not. i have a lot of questions for them about brazil and stuff, need a letter to take my meds over and such. moms on my case already about clinic, she wants to come with me, but that just really stresses me out so i told her no. also wouldnt ask the questions i need cause i dont want mom to worry about things when she doesnt have to. anyways, i guess i should go to bed early tonight to be at moms by 9:30am tomorrow. not bad except i have to be there hehe. if i didnt have to be id be up no problem! hehe. it'll at least be nice to see one of my many adopted families hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home